Set Boosters are an exciting way to add to your collection. You're much more likely to open multiple rares in Set Boosters than in Draft Boosters. Set Boosters always contain a Booster Fun card, a traditional foil card, and an art card. The commons and uncommons in Set Boosters tell little stories, and there's always the chance of opening a card from The List.
Adventures in the Forgotten Realms Set Boosters contain:
- At least 1 rare or mythic rare card (approximately 27% of Set Boosters contain 2 rares or mythic rares, 3% contain 3, and it's even possible to open 4 though that's less than 1% of the time.)
- 1 Traditional foil card of any rarity
- 1 Rulebook, module, or borderless common or uncommon—check out the Collecting Adventures in the Forgotten Realms article for details!
- 1 Art card or foil-stamped art card
- 7–10 Commons and uncommons (at most 7 may be uncommon)
- 1 Basic land or foil basic land
- 1 Ad/token/dungeon card or 1 card from The List